RE: [Pali] GREATEST DISCOVERY IN PALI "Buddhism's Highest Revelation"

  • Rosati
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 25, 2001
      I asked you two simple questions:

      1) Where is the Nikayas does it say that "Every Being possesses a deathless
      Essence (Atta’: True Self, Spirit,
      that which transcends on, either to painful rebirth or to Nibbatta’)?

      2)Where did you receive your "Doctorate in Buddhology" from?

      If there is an actual answer to #2, then you should be able to deal with #1
      also (except for the small hitch that I don't think the Nikayas say any such
      thing. Is that perhaps why you do not answer?)

      Dante

    • Bruce Burrill
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 25, 2001
        Dante,

        My suggestion: ignore our problem child and he or she will eventually go
        away. There is no talking with a True Believer.