Re: [Pali] Meaning of 'dhamma'

  • nina van gorkom
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2003
      Dear Dimitry,
      I read further on, looking up the Expositor (Atthasaalinii ) and now gu.na
      is clearer: good quality or virtue: "Na hi dhammo adhammo ca, ubho
      samavipaakino;
      > adhammo niraya.m neti, dhammo paapeti suggatin"ti.
      dhamma, adhamma bear not equal fruit
      adhamma leads to hell, dhamma causes to reach a happy plane.
      I shall read on,
      Nina.
      op 26-07-2003 10:48 schreef Dimitry A. Ivakhnenko (äÍÉÔÒÉÊ áÌÅËÓÅÅ×ÉÞ
      é×ÁÈÎÅÎËÏ) op koleso@...: