Re: [Pali] Re: Pali & Sanskrit: Yes, There Is.

  • Everett Thiele
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 6, 2003
      Thanks, Lennart, for the links. I've got a library copy of Fahs' book
      and have especially found useful the index of difficult-to-recognize
      forms at the back of the book. It's been a real time-saver, and
      therefore I'm trying to find a used copy.

      Has anyone here used Oberlies' grammar?

      http://www.buchkatalog.de/
      Search from this link on 'oberlies pali'

      It's very expensive but if it supercedes Geiger and is as easily
      referencable as Fahs it could be worth the cost.

      A more general question to all: which Pali reference works do you
      find helpful and why?

      best regards,

      ET