Mahasi Sayadaw's Pali Treatise

  • wchomtong
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 10:06 PM
      Dear Friends in Dhamma,

      I am an ordained Theravada monk in Northern Thailand, practicing and
      instructing the Satipatthana Vipassana method of the Late Most Ven.
      Mahasi Sayadaw.

      I am writing to ask whether you might know how to obtain a copy of
      the "Visuddhinana-katha" by the Late Most Ven. Mahasi Sayadaw in Pali
      language. I have the "Progress of Insight" as translated by the Most
      Ven. Nyanaponika Thera, but I think our center might also benefit
      from having the Pali version, either in Burmese or Roman script.
      Please advise me on where to find this.

      Yours in dhamma,

      Bhikkhu Yuttadhammo
      Wat Phradhatu Sri Chom Tong Voravihara