Pali - Every few days - [B051]

  • John Kelly
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2003
      Pali - Every few days - [B051]
      Gair/Karunatillake - Chapter 4 � Readings
      Ex. 3. (Part 1 of 5)

      Na bhaje paapake mitte - na bhaje purisaadhame;
      Bhajetha mitte kalyaa.ne - bhajetha purisuttame.
      Do not associate with wicked friends, nor with
      unrighteous people.
      Associate with virtuous friends, with the noblest
      people.

      (Dhp. 6:78)

      I very much like this verse. It applies just as much
      to our cyber-associations, and this Pali list is a
      noble group!

      Metta,
      John

      http://sbc.yahoo.com