Re: More Pali - Every few days - [C009]

  • John Kelly
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 9, 2003
      Hi Paul,

      I appreciate your comment and agree that it is useful
      to see alternative translations. But, I'm assuming
      that the people reading these posts are those working
      through Warder themselves, and so I'll leave it up to
      them to look up the answers. I'm posting these from
      work done a few months ago on these earlier chapters,
      and I don't really have time right now to go back and
      revise my answer document to include Warder's answers.
      He only gives answers up to about lesson 6 anyway.

      I will however be including the Digha Nikaya
      references that he does provide for all the later
      exercises.

      >I think it is probably useful for other beginners
      like
      >myself to
      >see alternative translations. With that in mind,
      could you
      >give
      >Warder's answer when it differs from your own?

      All the best,
      John

      http://calendar.yahoo.com