Re: [Pali] Pali - Every few days - [B040], paatubhuuta. manifested

  • nina van gorkom
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2003
      Dear John,
      It is always very useful, thank you very much. I just have one thing that
      puzzled me: apaatubhuuta.m: not manifested.
      I looked at PTS 1,4: footnote:
      According to Comy.: a mind involved in the round of rebirth, incapable of
      leaping up to, of taking delight in unworldly things, such as the Way,
      nibbaana. Comy. quotes the Elder Phussamitta as saying: The mind that is on
      the Way is cultivated, made lucid or manifest.
      End quote. Thus, another option: not made lucid.
      Nina.