Re: [Pali] New Dhammasangani translation!

  • nina van gorkom
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28 9:14 PM
      Venerable Samanera,
      I have the P.T.S. edition. It is helpful to study it together with its
      commentary the Expositor, the Atthasalini. Without the Commentary it is hard
      to study. In the footnotes in the PTS edition, there is all the time
      reference to the Atthasalini.
      I understand that at first people may not take so much to lists of
      classifications, but later on they may appreciate the precision of the
      Abhidhamma and see that it is relevant to daily life.
      Thank you for drawing our attention to this translation.
      Nina.