Pali Primer - Let's Start

  • ypong001@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2001
      Dear friends, let's start our reading of Pali Primer.

      Pali Primer by Dr Lily de Silva
      http://www.tipitaka.net/store/subj04.htm

      The schedule will be as follow:
      1. starts on 13 August - Lesson 1
      2. covers a new lesson every week
      3. each week starts on a Monday
      4. we will do so for 20 lessons

      After 20 lessons, we will decide to keep to similar routine (one
      lesson per week), or slow down a bit.

    • ypong001
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2001

        I'll be taking a slower pace to complete the remaining half of the
        book, at 2 or 3 weeks per chapter. This is because almost every of
        the later chapters cover new noun groups or verb forms, and I need
        more time to digest and absorb them. Those who are comfortable at one
        chapter a week, please carry on. Those who need more time, please
        adjust your speed accordingly.

        I also take this opportunity to reinvite friends who have not yet
        started or have stopped halfway to join us in reading Pali Primer.