study group

  • evelyn chew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2001
      hi, one & all,
      i borrowed Pali Primer two week ago, and yes, it's a good book for
      beginners.
      many words are repeated in the exercises so that we can familiarise
      ourselves with them.
      the author concentrated on masculine and did the 7 cases in 7 lessons - Our
      Prof Sumanapala did it in 1 lesson & then introduced neuter and feminine.
      This is what i call a 'crash course'.
      so Yong Peng's suggestion to decide on a book & study together is good. i
      need that discipline otherwise, i'll be lost in no time.
      hope to have a study group.
      metta, beng suan