Re: [Pali] Ayu vanna sukha bala

    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2003

      Sorry Nina, I need the 4 four blessings in reference to monks, where they
      are interpreted in a radically different way.

      Hope someone can help.

      BTW I am planning to buy a set of the BUDSIR Pali CD from Mahidol
      University, Thailand, for the benefit of Pali enthusiasts in Singapore. Any
      advice from anyone.

      Sukhi.

      P.
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2003