abhidhamma sangaha tika tran

  • Ong Teng Kee
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2003
      Hi,
      I just to like remind for those who enjoy reading abhidhamma,there is a first eng tran of abhidhamma sangaha tika-vibhavini by sumangala(12 th century) from PTS.It is done by a srilankan .
      http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup
    • nina van gorkom
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2003
        Dear Teng Kee,
        Yes, I have it, it is very good and has a good index for looking items up.
        Title: <Summary of the Topics of Abhidhamma and Exposition of the Topics of
        Abhidhamma> text and Co together.
        Nina.