Re: [Pali] opaneyyiko

  • Flavio Costa
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28, 2003
      Hello all,

      thank you for the contributions everyone has made to this rich discussion.
      Whether we consider the word opaneyyiko or opanayiko, its meaning is close
      to the idea of "leading" or "conducing" (as it would be suggested by the
      word upaneti). Now the rendering "pertinent" seems less interesting than the
      other presented here.

      It would be a blessing for the translators of the past if they had a
      group like this to discuss pali worldwide.

      Best regards,

      Flavio Costa