Re: Mahaaraahulovaadasutta Commentary 3.

  • Ong Yong Peng <ypong001@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2003
      Dear Nina,

      there are two copies of the commentary to Maharuhulovada Sutta
      online.

      The first is from CSCD, which only have fonts for Windows users
      here: http://www.tipitaka.org/general/pali.html The commentary is
      located here: http://www.tipitaka.org/tipitaka/s0202m/s0202m-frm.html
      Chapter 2, Section 2

      The second is from Budsir here: http://www.budsir.org/program/ It
      does not require the installation of fonts, and has the Tipitaka in
      Roman, Thai, Devanagari and Sinhalese scripts! I have problem
      logging into their server, so I can't say much, but I am sure it is
      more suitable for you since you are using an iMac.

      metta,
      Yong Peng

      > Would it be possible, please, to give me the link to the
      commentary to the Mahaaraahulovaadasutta in Pali on line. With
      Dimitri's post no trouble, but the CSCD has another font, difficult
      for me.