Re: Anapanasati S update & Convention

  • Ong Yong Peng <ypong001@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2003
      Dear Piya and friends,

      I have uploaded the files as a zip file here:

      Piya, thanks, I will certainly read through the files. Please allow
      me some time to do so, I'll get back to you soon.

      metta,
      Yong Peng

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, Piya Tan wrote:
      > Attached are the latest version of the Anapanasati Sutta
      translation (revised glosses and notes) and Pali Conventions notes.

      > Yong Peng, I hope you study the Conventions I've mailed you since
      some of the questions you have asked me are already found in them.
      These conventions are only guidelines, so please let me know if you
      have new ideas which could put in the same file for easy reference.