Pali Companion

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
      I have started working on a site for newbies to Pali - Pali Companion. It will be specially crafted for people with completely no background in linguistics. The only requirement is a moderate command of English.

      The link is http://www.tipitaka.net/palicom.htm

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
        Sadhu to that, Yong Peng, looks like many people are rather quiet on this site now. I was wondering what we can do for the newbies.

        P.