Re: Reply

  • Derek Cameron
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2001
      Hi, Paula,

      Sorry you're feeling left out. As Piya remarked, we're a specialized
      group here. There are some other, more general groups around:

      For general Buddhism:

      For Theravada Buddhism:

      Emphasizing Abhidhamma and Buddhaghosa:

      I hope you'll find one you like.

      Derek.
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2001
        Hi Paula,

        if you are considering to learn Pali, we are starting an elementary book soon. You are welcome to join us then.

        The book is Pali Primer by Dr. Lily de Silva.

        Yong Peng.