-so paccaya

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2003
      Dear Pali Friends,

      Could anyone please explain the form of words like

      dhaatuso (in the elements?) (D 22.6)
      sabbaso (in every way)

      Sukhi.

      P.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2003
        Dear Pali friends,

        There are also other forms like,

        bhiyyo (more), bhiyyoso ("still more")
        .thaana ("place, position"), .thaanaso (ablative)
        hetu ("cause"), hetuso (ablative)

        I'm interested in the various usages that the -so ending has. Hope people
        can share their wisdsom.

        Sukhi.

        P.