Re: Intro and question

  • Ong Yong Peng <ypong001@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2003
      Dear Christine,

      thanks for the info. I am currently doing an engineering degree at
      Queensland University of Technology (QUT). Unforunately, the Pali
      class falls on Monday and clashes with my schedule at QUT.

      I hope UQ will run the class again the next semester, or offer it as
      a Flexible Delivery Course:
      http://www.uq.edu.au/hprc/altstud.html

      I wish you the very best in your new adventure.

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, christine_forsyth wrote:
      > Yong Peng: Please find the information you request at:
      > http://www.uq.edu.au/hprc/outlines/reln1503.html
      > This subject can also be taken as part of the Community Access
      Program. i.e. a single or miscellaneous full fee subject. There is
      an extensive list of texts in the Bibliography at the foot of page,
      covering Introductions, Grammars, Readings, Pali Literature and
      Dictionaries.
      > Should one survive, one can take RELN 2506 Intermediate Pali in
      Semester 2, also with Dr. Pecenko, and then rise to the heights of a
      full year of RELN 3502 Pali Level IV (by arrangement with Head of
      Dept.).