RE: [Pali] Re: Vimaanavatthu

  • a6a44357
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 16 7:45 PM
      Dear Nina van Gorkom
      Thank you for your kind reply, I would very much like to follow up on your
      answer is there a book you could recommend please.
      Most grateful,
      Robert Arber

      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 26 9:17 PM
        I get what you mean. As they say in America, beats me. (shrug)

        If you start a topic on this in DW (under Classical Theravada), you
        might get an answer. Members there are less orthodox.

        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 30 5:15 AM
          Op 17 jul 2013, om 04:45 heeft a6a44357 het volgende geschreven:

          > Thank you for your kind reply, I would very much like to follow up on your
          > answer is there a book you could recommend please.
          -------
          N: Would you like to try my Introducion to Abhidhamma, it may be in the files section of our list.
          Or try Zolag: <http://www.zolag.co.uk/index.html> You could try my 'Abhidhamma in Daily Life'.