Re: [Pali] Happy Vesak Day 24-05-2013

  • Eskay de Silva
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2013
      Dear Yong Peng

      Thank you very much for your most kind Wesak Greetings.

      I wish
      you and all our other respected fellow members of the Pali Group a very Happy and meaningful Wesak.

      May I have the permission to circulate a letter of appeal to all our members to help reinstate
      the noble status of Pali Language and Pali Literature in its homeland of India that is being compromised by a very short sighted Government and thus belittle one of its noblest treasures and sweep it to the dust bin of a much poorer country.

      http://www.thepetitionsite.com/979/079/931/save-pali-ancient-classical-indian-language-of-buddhism-in-india/
      Metta

      Sincerely Yours
      S.Kirthi de Silva(Eskay)