Happy Vesak Day 24-05-2013

    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2013

      Vesak Day falls on Friday, May 24, 2013. I like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a safe and happy Vesak Day.

      May the blessings of the triple gems be with you always.

      With metta,
      Yong Peng
    • Eskay de Silva
      Message 2 of 2 , May 24, 2013
        Dear Yong Peng

        Thank you very much for your most kind Wesak Greetings.

        I wish
        you and all our other respected fellow members of the Pali Group a very Happy and meaningful Wesak.

        May I have the permission to circulate a letter of appeal to all our members to help reinstate
        the noble status of Pali Language and Pali Literature in its homeland of India that is being compromised by a very short sighted Government and thus belittle one of its noblest treasures and sweep it to the dust bin of a much poorer country.

        http://www.thepetitionsite.com/979/079/931/save-pali-ancient-classical-indian-language-of-buddhism-in-india/
        Metta

        Sincerely Yours
        S.Kirthi de Silva(Eskay)