SV: Unicode-Velthuis conversion

  • alexgenaud
    Message 1 of 9 , May 5, 2013
      Tusen tack för att påpeka detta fel, Gunnar.

      I have corrected the .l behaviour and implemented exactly what I said I would not in the same version 4. The following are supported velthuis digraphs which should now produce consistent transliteration cycles:

      aa ii uu .m "m "n ~n .t .d .n .l
      Aa Ii Uu .M "M "N ~N .T .D .N .L

      There are several additional undocumented digraphs (or exclusively documented here) for convenience, nine of which produce inconsistent cycles by design:

      AA II UU EE OO 'M 'm 'N 'n
      ee oo Ee Oo

      I wonder if there is desire for an expanded devanaagarii/Sanskrit repertoire?

      http://www.genaud.net/2013/03/convert/pali-transliteration-v4-hide.html

      Med vänliga hälsningar,
      Alex

      Message 2 of 9 , May 5, 2013
        Tack s� mycket!

        To Alex, Gunnar and others who have made this helpful device for those who
        love and use Pali.

        May the Dharma prosper as the world needs it more than ever.

        Sadhu, and

        With metta and mudita,

        Piya Tan

        --