Re: [Pali] Pali Text Society works available for non-commercial purposes

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2013
      Dear PTS, Alex & Dharma friends,

      Sadhu to this Dharma generosity. I know many will welcome this. I hope the
      Pali texts, too, will be included in due course. They are actually more
      valuable than the translations as far as texts are concerned.

      Ms I B Horner (erstwhile PTS President) once wrote to me that it would be
      helpful to have a new translation of such texts say once every 50 years or
      so.

      With metta and mudita,

      Piya Tan

      --