Culmination of N8P Together?

  • Kumara Bhikkhu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2013
      Dear all,

      I recall hearing a meditation teacher saying that
      awakening/enlightenment happens when all path
      factors in the Noble Eightfold Path culminates
      together. Has anyone of you seen this mentioned
      anywhere in the Suttas? If yes, I appreciate it
      very much if you could give me the reference. Thank you very much.

      peace

      Kumâra Bhikkhu

      Sâsanârakkha Buddhist Sanctuary, Taiping, Malaysia
      www.sasanarakkha.org