Re: [Pali] Need help finding sutta

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2013
      Bhante Kumara,

      See Paasaadika Sutta (D 29) and Saamagaama Sutta (M 104). In both cases, it
      is Cunda the Novice who reports to AAnanda on the chaos following
      Naataputta death.

      An annotated translation of D 29 is found in SD 40a.6 at
      http://dharmafarer.org

      The Sutta Discovery series is now in vol 42, and we are indexing them by
      Sutta Title, Dharmas (topics) and Names, as the series is over 8000 pages
      now. All the volumes are freely available on the same website.

      With metta and mudita,

      Piya

      --
      *hp (65) 8211 0879*