Re: [Pali] Re: Unicode-Velthuis conversion

  • Kumara Bhikkhu
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 31, 2013
      Well thought out.

      Minor correction: m-dot-above is represented in Velthuis as "m.
      (This is in keeping with the guttural nasal (n-dot-above) being
      represented as "n.)

      Also, I think having the instructions not shown by default would make
      more sense, since one would not want to see it anymore after getting
      a hang of it. I'm aware that they are 2 separate files. I'm thinking
      for those who would use it online only. It's a minor point though.

      Wonder which I should ask John of ATI to link to.

      kb