Re: [Pali] Re: All of that is considered JhÄ na?

  • Frank K
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 6, 2013
      Dear Piya,

      This book looks like it's out of print. Amazon sells it for $70 USA
      dollars. Is there any plan to publish it as an ebook?
      http://www.amazon.com/The-Buddhist-Path-Awakening-Bodhi-Pakkhiya/dp/1851682856/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1357487408&sr=8-7&keywords=The+Buddhist+Path+of+Awakening

      Not long ago I asked Rod at Suttacentral about Worldtipitaka's Thai canon
      being offline. It's a known issue, he doesn't know when they will be back
      online, but that he hoped Suttacentral would have an alternative within a
      few weeks.

      Digital Pali reader has the thai tipitaka as an optional download, I don't
      know if it's the same version as World Tipitaka.

      Speaking of digital tipitaka's, I wonder why everyone doesn't get together,
      put the Burmese, Thai, Sri Lankan and whatever other pali versions of the
      tipitaka in one central repository, so it would be easy to have online
      tools that for example show in color the textual differences between the
      different tipitaka's.

      metta,
      Frank