Trilinear translation suttas

  • Gerard
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2012
      Dear Pali friens,

      could someone tell me where I can find trilinear translations of pali suttas?

      Kind regards,

      Gerard Blok

    • Gerard
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2012
        Thanks all for your information.
        By trilinear is meant a version consisting of three lines: one line for the original Pali text, one line with a literal translation of the words, and one line with the translation of the original Pali.
        (I ordered the Bilingual version of the Udana!)

        Metta,
        Gerard