Re: [Pali] Pali dictionary for Microsoft Word

  • frank k
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2012
      Dear Stephen,

      How complete is CPED as far as the lemmitizations? There are digital
      versions of CPED, I imagine it wouldn't be hard to convert it into an MS
      word dictionary. If no one else does, I'll make an attempt to do this
      conversion sometime next year.

      Does anyone know if the open office writer dictionary is the same format as
      MS word? It would be nice if it is. I can convert the CPED into both
      formats, but it's better if it's just one, so that as people make additions
      to the dictionary it will work for both.

      Metta,
      Frank

      On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 7:54 AM, Stephen Hodge <s.hodge@...