A Comparative Study of the Majj hima-Nikāya

  • Bhikkhu Analayo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2012
      Several members of this list had inquired offlist about how to get hold of a
      copy of my "A comparative study of the Majjhima-nikāya". The distribution
      problem has now finally been resolved and the book can be ordered with
      Biblia Impex.

      Bhikkhu Anālayo: A comparative study of the Majjhima-nikāya, 2 vols.,
      Taipei: Dharma Drum Publishing Co., 2011

      ISBN: 978-957-598558-5

      Price: EUR 40,00 + postage

      E-mail: contact@...

      with mettā

      Bhikkhu Anālayo

      PS: I like to add that, since I follow the monastic conduct of not using
      money, I have no financial interest in the sale of the book.