Re: [Pali] Re: ‘A Reference Handbook of Pali Grammar’

  • Bryan Levman
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 11, 2012
      Dear Robert,

      First you must install Digital Pali Reader. It will come up as a sidebar on the left hand side of your web brower. You will see three tabs on top - Navigation, Search and Tools, Click Tools and look down the sidebar again and you will see "Misc. Resources". Click that and Duroiselle's Grammar will come up and some other useful inofrmation,

      Best wishes,

      Bryan

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 12, 2012
        Dear Bryan,
        Thank you, I am not so good with DPR but this helps. and all about
        compounds!
        Nina.
        Op 11-aug-2012, om 16:03 heeft Bryan Levman het volgende geschreven: