Re: [Pali] Re: Gair Karunatillake

  • Randy Graves
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2, 2012
      I just uploaded that docx file in PDF format.

      Metta,
      Randy Graves
      Santa Barbara, CA

      On 8/2/2012 2:04 AM, Nina van Gorkom wrote:

      > Dear John,
      > I cannot open this file, and perhaps others may have trouble too. It
      > depends on the computer.
      > Nina.
      > Op 2-aug-2012, om 4:54 heeft palistudent het volgende geschreven:
      >
      > > I was surprised to discover that my translation of the Gair
      > > Karunatillake has disappeared from the group's Files section.

    • John Kelly
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 4, 2012
        Thank you, Randy. My Docx file was created by Word for Mac, so not every computer can read it.
        Meanwhile I converted my file to RTF format and sent that offline to Nina, which she is able to read. If list members think it would be useful to replace the Docx file with the RTF one in the Files section, I can do that.

        With metta,
        John