Re: reviewing

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 27, 2012
      Dear Hoe Peng,

      yes, I am a Singaporean. I can do web design, and I am familiar with many tools and programming languages related to web design. However, I am too busy these days to design website for anyone.

      If you like, you may reply with some details of the project, and contact information for anyone interested to follow up off-list.

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, Lai Hoe Peng wrote:

      Can I know are you a singaporean can you design a website for a buddhist temple?