Re: Pali Primer - Lily de Silva

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 27, 2012
      Dear RT Berry,

      as Nina mentioned, feel free to submit your questions on Pali Primer to the group. We would be quite happy to help.

      As for the solutions to Pali Primer, you are welcomed to use them for your proposed app, just identify the source - tipitaka.net and this group.

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, "rtberryiii" wrote:

      the members of this group jointly created the set of answers to the Pali Primer's exercises that can be found (among other places) here:

      http://www.tipitaka.net/pali/pali.php?palidd=a01&code=unicode

      Is this correct? And if so, are the answers in the Public Domain? I ask because I would like make use of them in an Android "Pali Quiz" app I'm writing to help teach myself Pali, which I would like to subsequently distribute free for other students when I've finished developing it.