Re: [Pali] Re: reviewing

  • Lai Hoe Peng
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 15, 2012
      Dear Yong Peng
      Can I know are you a singaporean can you design a website for a buddhist temple?

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 21, 2012
        Dear Yong Peng,
        Thank you for your kindness in answering me. I know that you are very
        busy. I am just back from a trip and I will look at the links you
        have given.
        Nina.
        Op 15-jul-2012, om 22:46 heeft Ong Yong Peng het volgende geschreven:

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 27, 2012
          Dear Hoe Peng,

          yes, I am a Singaporean. I can do web design, and I am familiar with many tools and programming languages related to web design. However, I am too busy these days to design website for anyone.

          If you like, you may reply with some details of the project, and contact information for anyone interested to follow up off-list.