reviewing

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2012
      over the years you have given us so much information on grammar in
      many, many posts. I feel I would like to go over them again. Is there
      an easy way to find these messages back?
      -----
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 15, 2012

        thanks. For each of the different series, I have tried different techniques, which largely depends on the availability of time for me. For some of the exercises, I compiled the solutions and uploaded them on tipitaka.net. For others, I simply provided links to each "main" message.

        Thanks to yourself and many other members, there is quite a bit of information now available online. If you have something specific in mind, please let me know. Otherwise, the "most recent's" are itemised here:

        http://www.tipitaka.net/pali/synthesis/pali3.00.cdv
        http://www.tipitaka.net/tipitaka/spectra/duka_nipata

        over the years you have given us so much information on grammar in many, many posts. I feel I would like to go over them again. Is there an easy way to find these messages back?
      • Lai Hoe Peng
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 15, 2012
          Dear Yong Peng
          Can I know are you a singaporean can you design a website for a buddhist temple?

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 21, 2012
            Thank you for your kindness in answering me. I know that you are very
            busy. I am just back from a trip and I will look at the links you
            have given.
            Nina.
            Op 15-jul-2012, om 22:46 heeft Ong Yong Peng het volgende geschreven:

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 27, 2012
              Dear Hoe Peng,

              yes, I am a Singaporean. I can do web design, and I am familiar with many tools and programming languages related to web design. However, I am too busy these days to design website for anyone.

              If you like, you may reply with some details of the project, and contact information for anyone interested to follow up off-list.