Re: [Pali] Re: B.Bodhi's Anguttara Nikāya coming in Sept., ebooks in Nov/Dec

  • BkhPali
    Message 1 of 7 , May 12 3:31 AM
      My understanding is that digital rights are sometimes restricted by
      country. Do you have an Amazon account already? If you do, you can just
      sign in and see if the book you want is available in the Kindle store.
      If it is, then you should be able to purchase it and download it for
      your computer.

      I think this help page may be a good place to start.
      http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=help_search_1-2?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200505470&qid=1336818403&sr=1-2

      The best global resource for information about e-books is the forum
      mobileread.com. Folks there seem to reply to questions very quickly.

      --
      readingfaithfully.org Daily Practice with the Suttas
      audtip.org Recordings from the Pali Canon