Re: [Pali] Re: B.Bodhi's Anguttara Nikāya co ming in Sept., ebooks in Nov/Dec

  • SARAH CONNELL
    Message 1 of 7 , May 8, 2012
      I originally did not have a Kindle reader and so signed on to Amazon's Kindle
      for the PC. This allowed me to dowload books for Kindle from Amazon. Later I
      aquired a kindle reader which I use to do most of my reading of books. Some I
      have on my Kindle, some on my PC but they are all archived on their cloud so
      that I can pull up the book to read on my PC or if I want I can pull up the
      same book to read on my Kindle. I believe it works the same way for someone
      residing outside the USA.

      May you be well and happy and always smiling,

      Sarah Jane

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , May 12, 2012
        My understanding is that digital rights are sometimes restricted by
        country. Do you have an Amazon account already? If you do, you can just
        sign in and see if the book you want is available in the Kindle store.
        If it is, then you should be able to purchase it and download it for
        your computer.

        I think this help page may be a good place to start.
        http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=help_search_1-2?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200505470&qid=1336818403&sr=1-2

        The best global resource for information about e-books is the forum
        mobileread.com. Folks there seem to reply to questions very quickly.

        --
        readingfaithfully.org Daily Practice with the Suttas
        audtip.org Recordings from the Pali Canon