Re: [Pali] Vesak Greetings 2012

    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2012
      Dear Yong Peng,
      thank you for your good wishes. I am so glad to hear from you, I was
      just thinking of you. I hope you are well and in good health.
      Nina.
      Op 5-mei-2012, om 1:34 heeft Ong Yong Peng het volgende geschreven:

      > today, 5 May 2012, is Vesak Day. On this great occasion, I like to
      > wish everyone well and safe.

    • Rajendra Jadhao
      Message 2 of 5 , May 6, 2012
        In India, today on 6th May is the Vesakh Day. Wish all a very happy Vesak Day.

        R.O. Jadhao

        today, 5 May 2012, is Vesak Day. On this great occasion, I like to wish everyone well and safe.

        Happy Vesak Day.

        with metta,

      • gallaghermalcolm@yahoo.co.uk
        Message 3 of 5 , May 6, 2012
          And to you too my friend. Be blessed.

          Message 4 of 5 , May 7, 2012
            Dear Nina,

            thank you very much. May you enjoy good health too.