Vesak Greetings 2012

    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2012

      today, 5 May 2012, is Vesak Day. On this great occasion, I like to wish everyone well and safe.

      Happy Vesak Day.

      with metta,
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2012
        thank you for your good wishes. I am so glad to hear from you, I was
        just thinking of you. I hope you are well and in good health.
        Nina.
        Op 5-mei-2012, om 1:34 heeft Ong Yong Peng het volgende geschreven:

        > today, 5 May 2012, is Vesak Day. On this great occasion, I like to
        > wish everyone well and safe.

      • Rajendra Jadhao
        Message 3 of 5 , May 6, 2012
          In India, today on 6th May is the Vesakh Day. Wish all a very happy Vesak Day.

          R.O. Jadhao

        • gallaghermalcolm@yahoo.co.uk
          Message 4 of 5 , May 6, 2012
            And to you too my friend. Be blessed.

            Message 5 of 5 , May 7, 2012

              thank you very much. May you enjoy good health too.