Re: [Pali] Translate Chinese Passage

  • Mingkong Zhang
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
      Dear Venerable:
                              Which terminology that you need to get translated. May be some one could help you.
      If you meant the whole collection of "Ding Fu Bao Dictionary of Buddhist Studies".
      There is not available.
      The is " A dictionary of Chinese, English- Japanese Buddhist Terms" from Evergreen Publisher.

      With Metta

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
        Thanks for the offer. Two others have provided their translations for me.