Re: [Pali] ABHIDHAMMATTHA - SANGAHA of Anuruddhacariya

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 4, 2012
      Dharma Friends,

      This is the old version. The corrected, updated and expanded version by Bh
      Bodhi et al is available (I have the book). I have a HTML soft copy, but
      does not seem to work.

      Access to Insight has this section:

      http://www.accesstoinsight.org/lib/authors/bodhi/abhiman.html

      With metta,

      Piya

      On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 10:32 AM, <ninti@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hi All,
      >
      > Another link to a text that might be of interest. I'm not sure how
      > accurate the Pali is.
      > More Pali in later chapters.
      >
      > http://www.palikanon.com/english/sangaha/sangaha.htm
      >
      > Mike

      *hp (65) 8211 0879*

      *The Minding Centre*
      170 Upper Bukit Timah Road
      #11-04 Bukit Timah Shopping Centre
      Singapore 588179

      Sutta translation: http://dharmafarer.org

    • Ngawang Dorje
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4, 2012
        Here's a link to the book:
        http://what-buddha-taught.net/Books11/Bhikkhu_Bodhi-A-Comprehensive-Manual-of-Abhidhamma.pdf%c2%a0

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 5, 2012
          On behalf of all who find this download useful, Thanks, Rahula.

          I have a self-corrected 2nd ed. This is an updated 3rd ed.

          With metta,

          Pia

          #11-04 Bukit Timah Shopping Centre
          Singapore 588179