Re: [Pali] 2nd jhana simile lake,spring,rain

  • frank
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 28, 2012
      Dear Ven. Yuttadhammo, Piya, friends,
      Thanks for the explanation. I'll know to check against the Thai
      Tipitaka if I run into discrepancies again. My friend checked the
      Chinese Agama and it agrees with the Burmese Tipitaka, the negative case
      of NOT raining on the lake.
      Piya, I'll take a look at your paper later this week, it looks
      interesting. Thanks!

      Metta,
      -Frank