Re: [Pali] Nettippakaran

  • Bryan Levman
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 27, 2012
      Dear Upassaka,

      Thanks very much - very useful!

      Metta, Bryan

      ________________________________
      From: upaasaka777 <ninti@...>
      To: Pali@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 7:34:09 AM
      Subject: [Pali] Nettippakaran

      Hi,

      I found this text while surfing about:

      http://lirs.ru/lib/The_Guide%2CNettippakarana%2CNanamoli%2C1977.pdf

      It's a scan of the PTS Edition in PDF format, about 400pp.

      Upaasaka777

    • ninti@internode.on.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 27, 2012
         Hi All,

        Another link to a text that might be of interest. I'm not sure how
        accurate the Pali is.
        More Pali in later chapters.

        http://www.palikanon.com/english/sangaha/sangaha.htm

        Mike

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 4, 2012
          Dharma Friends,

          This is the old version. The corrected, updated and expanded version by Bh
          Bodhi et al is available (I have the book). I have a HTML soft copy, but
          does not seem to work.

          Access to Insight has this section:

          http://www.accesstoinsight.org/lib/authors/bodhi/abhiman.html

          With metta,

          Piya

          On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 10:32 AM, <ninti@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Hi All,
          >
          > Another link to a text that might be of interest. I'm not sure how
          > accurate the Pali is.
          > More Pali in later chapters.
          >
          > http://www.palikanon.com/english/sangaha/sangaha.htm
          >
          > Mike

          *hp (65) 8211 0879*

          *The Minding Centre*
          170 Upper Bukit Timah Road
          #11-04 Bukit Timah Shopping Centre
          Singapore 588179

          Sutta translation: http://dharmafarer.org

        • Ngawang Dorje
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 4, 2012
            Here's a link to the book:
            http://what-buddha-taught.net/Books11/Bhikkhu_Bodhi-A-Comprehensive-Manual-of-Abhidhamma.pdf%c2%a0

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 5, 2012
              On behalf of all who find this download useful, Thanks, Rahula.

              I have a self-corrected 2nd ed. This is an updated 3rd ed.

              With metta,

              Pia

              #11-04 Bukit Timah Shopping Centre
              Singapore 588179