Nettippakaran

  • upaasaka777
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 26, 2012
      Hi,

      I found this text while surfing about:

      http://lirs.ru/lib/The_Guide%2CNettippakarana%2CNanamoli%2C1977.pdf

      It's a scan of the PTS Edition in PDF format, about 400pp.

      Upaasaka777
    • Bryan Levman
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 27, 2012
        Dear Upassaka,

        Thanks very much - very useful!

        Metta, Bryan

        ________________________________

      • ninti@internode.on.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 27, 2012
           Hi All,

          Another link to a text that might be of interest. I'm not sure how
          accurate the Pali is.
          More Pali in later chapters.

          http://www.palikanon.com/english/sangaha/sangaha.htm

          Mike

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 4, 2012
            Dharma Friends,

            This is the old version. The corrected, updated and expanded version by Bh
            Bodhi et al is available (I have the book). I have a HTML soft copy, but
            does not seem to work.

            Access to Insight has this section:

            http://www.accesstoinsight.org/lib/authors/bodhi/abhiman.html

            With metta,

            Piya

            On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 10:32 AM, <ninti@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Hi All,
            >
            > Another link to a text that might be of interest. I'm not sure how
            > accurate the Pali is.
            > More Pali in later chapters.
            >
            > http://www.palikanon.com/english/sangaha/sangaha.htm
            >
            > Mike

            *hp (65) 8211 0879*

            *The Minding Centre*
            170 Upper Bukit Timah Road
            #11-04 Bukit Timah Shopping Centre
            Singapore 588179

            Sutta translation: http://dharmafarer.org

          • Ngawang Dorje
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 4, 2012
              Here's a link to the book:
              http://what-buddha-taught.net/Books11/Bhikkhu_Bodhi-A-Comprehensive-Manual-of-Abhidhamma.pdf%c2%a0

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 5, 2012
                On behalf of all who find this download useful, Thanks, Rahula.

                I have a self-corrected 2nd ed. This is an updated 3rd ed.

                With metta,

                Pia

                #11-04 Bukit Timah Shopping Centre
                Singapore 588179