Pali Q&A Forum

  • Yuttadhammo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2012
      Dear Friends,

      Just a note that the Stack Exchange Pali forum has been expanded to
      become an Indology forum, in the hopes that it might pass their
      stringent requirements for participation.

      In the meantime, I have added a Pali forum to our site, which is open
      for all interested in Pali language. The forum format is similar to
      Stack Exchange, one that has been used with great success in our
      internal forum at ask.sirimangalo.org. The new forum is here:

      http://pali.sirimangalo.org/forum/

      You have to sign up with our site to participate, but it's pretty
      painless in the end.

      Hope to see some of you there; it's brand new, no questions yet.

      Blessings,

      Yuttadhammo