Re: [Pali] Audio recordings of Pali Suttas chanted

  • Lennart Lopin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 13, 2012
      sadhu, sadhu, sadhu!
      your efforts, frank and those of your team are amazing. thank you so much
      for sharing this with us. Indeed the Pali pronunciation is very clear.
      acchariyaṃ ;-)
      with metta,
      Lennart

      On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 9:52 PM, frank <fcckuan@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I'm really excited that we've recently started releasing audio
      > recordings of Pali suttas chanted in Pali by a Sri Lankan monk. These
      > recordings are excellent quality, and the monk intends to record many more.
      >
      > Links to the recordings are here:
      > http://www.audtip.org/
      > The first batch is filed under November 2011, and the most recent batch
      > is under January 2012.
      >
      > Enjoy! They're great to listen to even if you don't understand Pali, and
      > if you are a Pali student, hearing good pronunciation is invaluable.

    • Bryan Levman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 14, 2012
        Dear Frank,

        They sound great! Thanks very much for this valuable contribution,

        Metta, Bryan

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 14, 2012
          Dear Lennart, Bryan, and Pāḷi friends,
          Glad you like them! We're all especially grateful to Ven. BKh, and
          Ven. J., who are the primary parties responsible for the high quality
          Pali audio recordings.
          Metta,
          Frank