New year's greetings

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2012
      Dear friends,

      Happy New Year.

      As we welcome 2012, I like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for the interesting discussions we had in 2011.

      In the new year, I plan to proceed with the readings of NPC3 (New Pali Course Book III). At the same time, I also like to continue with AN2 (A`nguttara Nikaya - Duka Nipaata) translations. However, I am giving priority to NPC3 over AN2.

      I wish everyone a happy holiday, and the very best in 2012.