a .mobi version of SN with all 5 vaggos combined

  • frank
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2011
      Dear pāḷi friends,

      I was inspired by Ven. Yuttadhammo's SN sample and the tipitaka press 5
      volume version, so I worked on making yet another version. This one is
      designed to navigate easily on a touch e-reader such as kindle touch.

      I made a version of saṃyutta nikāya derived from the 5 vaggos of cst4,
      all jammed into one file, renumbered into the modern system.

      Lots of hyperlinks, easy to navigate and get to the SN sutta you're
      looking for.

      a link to the file here
      https://sites.google.com/site/frankkpublic/sn-cst4-in-mobi-and-epub

      Any bugs or comments, you can comment on the bottom of the webpage.